Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 15- Jenna Charron

When I took photos of my best friend, I was trying to really be creative with my eye for fashion. Not only this, but I really wanted to use photoshop to the best extent that I know how, using brushes and layers, etc. The theme of the photos was a dark, grunge-esque dirty fashion look, almost like a murder scene or a mystery. I wanted the photos to create a dominant feeling in the viewer that would make them think, and form a strong opinion, good or bad, about the image. I used the colours black, red, green and brown with watercolour brushes to make it seem as if we werent even in the studio. Jenna did an excellent job of playing the dark damsel in distress. I really enjoyed this photoshoot and I think it is one of the best I have done yet. It is very interesting to look back at my first photoshoot and compare it to my new stuff because I can see how my thoughts and processes have changed and developed. The next chance I get in my busy schedule I will be doing another shoot very similar! I also made an Andy Warhaul of jenna just for fun and photoshop practice as well as a title slide for my irfanview slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment