Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 14- SlideShow

Last week in photography I didn't get to make a blog post, however I worked diligently on my Irfanview Photo Slideshow. I chose all of my favourite photos in hopes of showcasing them in the hallway and getting word out about my photos. I also started to create my website on Wix.com, entitled Keyana Doroodian Photography. It has been coming along well and I am very happy with the capabilities of the website. One really nice feature is the gallery option, there are tons of interactive galleries for me to chose from to display my work online. Not only this, but today I created a facebook page which I will post a link to my website and blog on to get maximum exposure. I want as many people to know about my photography as possible. The more feedback I get, the more I can improve :).

No comments:

Post a Comment