Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 8- Pregnancy Photography

"The perfect maternity photo evokes the memory of a unique period in your life, a period swaddled in anticipation, joy, beauty, and a touch of fear. As your photographer, my goal is to capture the essence of that period through artistic and memorable portraits, depicting for you the joy, the emotion, the bottomless love and even any trepidation you may feel. Before we begin our session, I encourage you to share with me, not just the photographs you have in mind, but your feelings about your pregnancy; thus igniting my creativity and imagination, allowing me to paint a reflection of you on film. As a mother myself, I cherish my maternity photos and encourage you to document this period in your life. To be able to share these intimate moments with my clients and capture them on film is an incredible responsibility and a privilege I do not take for granted. I sincerely look forward to working with you." - Kimberly Mara




No comments:

Post a Comment